Tuesday 6 February 2018

CHOCOLATE, PB AND BANANA SMOOTHIE BOWL

Heeeeyyyy,

I'm back again with another smoothie bowl upload!! (Sorry for my recent obsession.)

Today, I followed a recipe and added a twist to a Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie Bowl.

I thought, this time i'll show you my process!







Now time for the toppings!



And voila!



Ingredients:

2x bananas
2x tablespoons cacao powder
1x tablespoon natural yogurt
2x tablespoons smooth peanut butter
Water (as much as you like depending on your required fitness)

Directions:

Blend all of your ingredients together and add your choice of toppings (I chose 1x banana and cacao nibs)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bethany Knight

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig