Monday 12 February 2018

VALENTINE'S GLAM 2018

Hey everyone!

I LOVED the look I created for Valentine's this year. If you love glam and are either a single Pringle like me, or madly in love, this look will be perfect for you.


I was so excited to use the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions palette for this look, as it has the most amazing pink tones. I actually challenged myself to use every shade in the palette - I am pretty impressed with myself if i'm honest!


I have of course filmed this look, it will be up on my channel shortly, but of course I will link it here.


I will link the products at the end of this post.


Products used (click the name for the link):

FACE:

L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer
L'Oreal Infallible Foundation Stick - 120
Makeup Forever Foundation Stick - Y225
Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer - C2
Maybelline Master Contour V Stick - Light
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Makeup Revolution Sculpt and Contour Palette
Gosh Bronzing Balls
Becca Blush - Flowerchild
Nyx Highlighting Palette
Makeup Revolution Illuminating Pro Highlighter

EYES:

Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette
L'Oreal Lash Extatic Mascara
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

BROWS:

Rimmel Brow This Way Kit - 003 Dark Brown
Collection Clear Mascara

LIPS:

L'Oreal Lip Liner - Beige a Nu
Colourpop Liquid Lipstick - Clueless
MAC Snowball Collection Lipstick - Holiday Crush






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bethany Knight

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig