Friday 2 February 2018

THE ZULU PALETTE BY JUVIAS PLACE REVIEW

Hey everyone!

Earlier this month, I decided that I want to start doing a birthstone makeup series on my YouTube channel - inspired by Shaaanxo. For March (my birthday month btw) I have in mind to do an Aquamarine makeup tutorial. Obviously Aquamarine's are blue, which means I need a blue eyeshadow.

I had my eye on the Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions palette, but then I had a browse on Beauty Bay and discovered The Zulu Palette by Juvias Place.

Not my image.

I discovered that the Zulu Palette had much bigger pans and the colours were more up my street. I was especially attracted to the burgundy matte shade. 


Lets talk about the shades.

ALL of the mattes have amazing blendability and are so easy to work with - I am very impressed. 
The rose gold shimmer is beautiful and has flecks of gold, which show off in natural lighting. I am still yet to try the green shimmer shade, as my eyes are green so green shadows don't really work for me. The turquoise shimmer (which is the shade I want to use for the Aquamarine tutorial) isn't as good in pigmentation as the rose gold shade, which is of course a shame. However, if you use Fix + or even just a spritz of water, the pigmentation becomes fantastic. Just be careful, as the formula is quite chunky, so you may get a bit go fall out!

See my swatches below:





Overall, the palette was a great investment for only £20 and I couldn't recommend enough!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bethany Knight

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig