Thursday 1 February 2018

FENTY BEAUTY FOUNDATION REVIEW

Hey!!

So, when I went on holiday to Majorca I bought the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation. I was SO excited to try it and as soon as I stepped into Sephora, I knew exactly how I was going to match my shade.

I selected maybe 2 or 3 shades I thought would match me best, including 140, 150, 160 and 170. I swatched them on both my neck and my cheek and carried on walking around Sephora - I had heard that they oxidise so I wanted to leave them to set for at least 5 minutes. After picking up A LOT of makeup, I went over to one of the mirrors and decided that shade 150 was the best for me.

Now, what I didn't take into consideration is that I had a tan on holiday. Meaning that when I got back to rainy England, my face wasn't quite the same shade it was when I was in Majorca.

I tried the foundation and had some problems - see my YouTube review below.


Aside from the fact that I am very unsure whether this foundation shade is too light or too dark for me (it changes in different lights), the foundation is quite drying and even though I have oily/normal skin, I found it hard to blend in some places... oh, lets not forget that you have to do half a face at a time or else it will not budge an inch. 

Apart from the negatives above, the foundation looks flawless in photos, has no flashback and last all day/night. And of course the shade range is PHENOMENAL!

See the look I created below (product list in video above):










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bethany Knight

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig